Thursday 25 September 2008

Name That Bridge.

Well done to Mike for passing his test in Alberta, I'm sure is the real start of a new life for him, Dee and their daughter.
I know my hubby will be a nervous wreck when he does the test, but it has to be done.

Here's a test for the drivers out there.

Hubby took this shot a few years ago of a well known bridge in the USA, but what's it called?

He also has a question for a visitor to my blog from Waterford in Ireland ...are you his cousin?
If so, leave a message and tell him where his uncle Pat has gone to live.

It was nice to see a return to blogging for Javi, who had been blogging from North America (with great pictures). but he disappeared and had gone back to Spain.
He has now got an interview with H&R in Lethbridge and has started to blog again, so maybe we will meet up with him in the future.
He's a great country singer as well, check the video on his page.

5 comments:

Javi said...

Thanks for the mention,Cath!

The bridge,mmm...going East,hehe...probably one of the most stunning places on the state...I crossed there so many times.I took some pics from the bridge long time ago,and I added a couple of them at the end of this post(before the pics of 1000 Islands):

http://doingmyway.blogspot.com/2008/04/new-yorkno-quieres-caldopues-toma-tres.html

So,I let another one to answer the question...

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

hi cath,sorry not related,best of luck in canada

Mick Flynn Images said...

Hi Anon
thanks for the good wishes.
Hubby has got cousins in Waterford, thought you might be one of them.

Brent said...

Had to check in now that I'm blogging again. And for the record, I didn't recognize the bridge!

Anonymous said...

Hi Brent, you'll know the name of it when it comes out.
(Mick)