Sunday 19 October 2008

New House

I've just started using facebook so I can keep in touch with my old workmates, and they have another way of following me (if they want to lol), so if you have arrived here from there, welcome.
BTW: I haven't a clue what to do on facebook, so please bear with me.

When we eventually get to Alberta, and hubby passes his class 1 over there (yes, you have to take their test) we will possibly be getting one of the Freightliner Cascadias to live and work in which the company run, but we would also be happy with one of the older Columbias.

These are Columbias ...The pictures below are inside and out of the Cascadia (ours would be red) ...


A bit more room in these North American trucks than there is in the truck which hubby normally runs, (see picture below), and there's room for plenty of creature comforts, although I will expect to spend some time in hotels when he needs to reset his running hours.

1 comment:

Tony T said...

Looks nice.
ur vids are good....Tony T