Wednesday 4 January 2012

Truck fun

We had to call in to the Pete dealership yesterday before going to pick up a hay load in Brooks, but a half hour job turned into a much longer one, so, seeing as I was suffering from a bit of a cold and sore throat, we took ourselves off to a hotel in Lethbridge for the night instead of sleeping in the truck. The truck won't be ready until this afternoon, so we won't get the load sorted until tonight or tommorow.
I don't mind the delay as I feel like death warmed up, and don't fancy clambering about a load of hay in these high winds, trying to set up the tarps anyway.

4 comments:

englishmike said...

Hi Mick you never told me on facebook that Cath had started up her old blog Love the pics mate. Can you stop telling everyone how good the job is other wise there will be none left for me in 2 years time lol. Stay safe the pair of you and have loads of fun Mike Dee

englishmike said...

Hi Mate you never told me on Facebook that Cath had started her blog back up. Can you stop telling everyone how good the job is because there will be none left in 2 years when me and Dee come over lol. Stay safe you 2 and have loads of fun Mike Dee

Anonymous said...

Now the you two, hope your feeling a bit better Mick, Cath should have been rubbing some goose grease on your chest while you were laid up, that would sort you out lol.Get well fella drive safe and be good.
Roly.

Mick Flynn Images said...

Hi Mike, I'll tell the boss to save a slot for you in 2 yrs time, you would love it!

Roly, I read that wrong, thought you said she should have rubbed goose grease in whilst I was 'tied' up! lol.

Drive safe you two.