Friday 13 February 2009

Attacked by bears

We are currently in Calgary waiting for a run, and have bumped into Mike Nash who has just returned from a visit back to the UK.
Mr Broon should also know by now where his truck disappeared to whilst he was visiting the UK... yes, we were allocated it and we now have it hidden away at a truck stop.
Internet access continues to be sporadic and I have taken way too many pictures, but here's one from Oregon (I think) and a few from our last run from Vancouver through the Rockies.






4 comments:

Javi said...

When I saw this pic of the mountain, I thought you're on holidays visiting Japan, looks like Fujiyama... lol.

Mike Nash looks different after his time off in the UK on the last pic with Cath, hahaha...

Have fun, guys!

See you around!
Javi & Inga

Tony T said...

ooooooo
He's Behind u .....

Why is Mick wearing a Costume of a Bear..
Tut Tut
Ha ha ha

TT

Dave Caldwell said...

Hi Mick & Cath, I will be in Calgary Tuesday morning, either in the roadking or esso. Hopefully your still not around but if you are!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, me and the dog arrived safely on Thursday night and loving Canada don't want to go back but I am sure the kids would miss me!
Clare